Sponsor Our Work In 2019!
Africa on the Ball are delighted to offer businesses the opportunity to sponsor the charity’s work in Zambia and Scotland in 2019.
Africa on the Ball are a Scottish charity that use sport for the advancement of education, healthcare and enterprise in African communities.
At Africa on the Ball, we believe football engages youth in a way that few development projects can. Over the past six years we have witnessed first hand the power of football as it has inspired youth to become active citizens in their communities. Today, we draw on football to empower young people and offer them with the skills necessary to build self esteem, gain interpersonal and communication skills and take personal leadership in their daily life.
Our activities include:
- A women and girls empowerment through football programme
- An outreach programme taking football to orphanages, rural areas and other deprived communities
- A scholarship programme so participants can access basis education
- A community litter picking programme
- And a food programme ensuring everyone can get basic nutrients.
Find out more about our activities here.
In order to help support the growth of our programmes, the charity seeks a partner for 2019.
Sponsorship starts at £1000 a year and includes three tiers:
- As a Gold sponsor, you’ll get your company’s logo on both Africa on the Ball & Glasgow on the Ball football kit for a season, your graphics on all pieces of social media graphics shared across our Twitter, Facebook & Instagram, you’ll also get an invite to our End of Season event, your logo on our newsletter & website and receive an AOTB t-shirt & a framed Africa on the Ball shirt. (£2500 p/a)
- As a Silver sponsor, you’ll get your logos on all our social media graphics shared across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for the year, an Africa on the Ball t-shirt, your logo on all our newsletters and our website and an invite to our End of Season event. (£1500 p/a)
- As a Bronze sponsor, you’ll get your logo on all social media graphics sent out on our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts, your logo on our website and newsletters and an Africa on the Ball t-shirt.. (£1000 p/a)
Find out more about our work and our sponsorship proposal for 2019 below or download a PDF here.
If you’d like to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.